ikubINFO is the largest software engineering company in Albania.
Equipped with 25+ years of business experience of founders and key senior managers, we provide software engineering services in Albania and internationally, by bringing together top professionals, best practices and a smart selection of modern technologies. The team of 100+ certified developers in modern technologies is our key to success. While solidifying our position in Albania as the leader company in providing software engineering services for the most important e-Government systems in Albania, we are expanding our activities in European markets as well.
We are looking for motivated and passionate employee to join us in the position of:
Software Engineering Manager
Software Engineering Managers (SEMs) at ikubINFO lead teams of Software Engineers, in both delivery-oriented work (based on our high technical standards and best DEVOPS practices ) and their career development in the company.
Through personalized development plans, continuous evaluation, and by finding the best project opportunities for each team member, our SEMs help everyone reach their full potential.
Our SEMs are great team players, strive to make work better for everyone, and have a keen eye for the business side of our craft as software engineers.
- Know in detail and understand current skills and abilities, potentials, and career ambitions of your team members.
- Encourage, mentor, and coach your team members to develop their skills.
- Help improve developer experience and retention in the company.
- Help attract and recruit engineering talent.
- Create a learning and collaborative environment.
- Assure the delivery of our software solutions meets best DEVOPS practices.
- Partner with Technology Leads to drive technical initiatives that improve our engineering practices and tools.
- Help to continuously improve our way of working to bring value to our developers and our clients.
- Help to grow and improve our software engineering organization.
- You have 3+ years of experience in leading software engineers.
- You know how to deliver valuable software that keeps customers happy.
- You have significant experience in the delivery of complex and demanding web-based applications.
- You have previous experience in recruiting, hiring, mentoring/coaching Software Engineers.
- You have a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- You have strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- You want and know how to essentially improve the way teams work, and not just by solving the current problem at hand.
- You understand there is a business side to software development and want to bring value to fellow developer and business alike.
- You understand that the core value of a software engineering company, like ikubINFO, is in our people and their knowledge and you are willing to make the work experience better for everyone.
- You understand that to help our software engineering organization grow and improve, you will have to work on improving your own skills as well as those of your team.
- Working with great software engineers in a professional yet dynamic environment.
- Working with modern technologies and best practices in software engineering.
- Working on a broad variety of important projects, application areas, and industries in Albania and internationally.
- A long-term relationship with our staff and a great place to learn and grow professionally.
- Personalized growth plan, mentoring, coaching, career development, evaluations, and benefit programs.
- Great office location, in the heart of Tirana.
- Great financial package.
Qualified candidates must send a letter of interest, an updated CV and a copy of the supporting documents at email@example.com with the Subject “Software Engineering Manager”
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008