ikubINFO is the largest software engineering company in Albania.
Equipped with 25+ years of business experience of founders and key senior managers, we provide software engineering services in Albania and internationally, by bringing together top professionals, best practices and a smart selection of modern technologies. The team of 100+ certified developers in modern technologies is our key to success. While solidifying our position in Albania as the leader company in providing software engineering services for the most important e-Government systems in Albania, we are expanding our activities in European markets as well.
We are looking for motivated and passionate developers to join us in the position of:
.NET Developers with SharePoint knowledge preferred.
We are looking to hire .NET Developers preferably with SharePoint knowledge to be part of our SharePoint team. As a member of our SharePoint team, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing systems based on SharePoint, according to specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
To ensure success as a SharePoint Developer, you should have extensive knowledge of .NET and preferably of SharePoint and/or MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues.
Company will offer trainings in SharePoint to the new members of the SharePoint team to have them up to speed with the projects.
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Preferably previous experience as a SharePoint Developer.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Detail orientated.
Qualified candidates must send a letter of interest, an updated CV and a copy of the supporting documents at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “.Net Developer with SharePoint knowledge preferred”
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008