ikubINFO is the largest software engineering company in Albania.
Equipped with 25+ years of business experience of founders and key senior managers, we provide software engineering services in Albania and internationally, by bringing together top professionals, best practices and a smart selection of modern technologies. The team of 100+ certified developers in modern technologies is our key to success. While solidifying our position in Albania as the leader company in providing software engineering services for the most important e-Government systems in Albania, we are expanding our activities in European markets as well.
We are looking for motivated and passionate developers to join us in the position of:
Middle Integration .Net Developer
Integration .Net Developers at ikubINFO design, plan and develop web based applications/web services/BizTalk applications using .Net technologies, tools and frameworks; Analyze technical requirements, plan and set priorities, develop quality code and participate in testing, deploying, documenting and maintaining the solutions. They develop e-services on an Interoperability platform that integrates governmental portal to governmental institutions and institutions with each other.
Our developers love to work in teams, have excellent communication skills, are willing to learn, explore, experiment and have the desire to find the best solution for the job at hand
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop well designed, testable and maintainable code
- Analyze requirements and suggest smart solutions
- Set priorities on tasks and assignments
- Deploy and maintain solutions
- Supporting and maintaining current applications.
- Working productively in a team environment, to help meet group goals in an efficient, cooperative process, with supervision
- University degree in computer science or similar
- At least 3 years of experience with .NET web based applications and SQL Server;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development, Principles and Patterns
- Knowledge and competency in C# (generics, events, LINQ, async pattern etc.)
- Knowledge of one of the ASP.NET Frameworks (WebForms / MVC / WebAPI)
- Knowledge of SOAP based web services (ASMX, WCF,API) and Windows Services
- Knowledge of ORM concepts and frameworks (Entity Farmework/Nhibernate)
- Knowledge of Data Access libraries and frameworks ADO.NET/EnterpriseLibrary)
- Knowledge of SQL Server programming (Store Procedure, Functions, Triggers, T-SQL)
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (MsUnit, NUnit etc)
- Experience working with TFS/GIT
- Knowledge of BizTalk Server would be considered a plus
- Good analytical and logic skills.
- Fast learner
- Proactive person
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be a successful member of the team
- Good team player
- Good analytical and logic skills.
- Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job
- You are a perfectionist; knowing how it should be done and not stop until it’s done right
- Good Communication skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Trending technologies
- Strong Scrum processes
- Interesting business domain
- A good view of your Career Path in Company
- Competitive salary, based on skills & experience
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Covering of studying opportunities (books, conferences, trainings)
- Friendly team
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation, private health insurance and other social benefits
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Qualified candidates should submit the letter of interest, the updated CV and the copies of supporting documents including letters of reference, to the following email address: email@example.com with the subject “Middle Integration .NET Developer”.
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008