ikubINFO is the largest software engineering company in Albania.
Equipped with 25+ years of business experience of founders and key senior managers, we provide software engineering services in Albania and internationally, by bringing together top professionals, best practices and a smart selection of modern technologies. The team of 100+ certified developers in modern technologies is our key to success. While solidifying our position in Albania as the leader company in providing software engineering services for the most important e-Government systems in Albania, we are expanding our activities in European markets as well.
We are looking for motivated and passionate developers to join us in the position of:
IT Project Manager
- Create & manage project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Deliver and install technology solutions
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue/change identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking, communication, quality assurance and procurement process
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Two or more years project management experience in I.T
- ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred
- PMP certifications preferred
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Knowledge of related software tools
- Working with new technologies and methodologies based on best practices in software engineering
- Working on a broad variety of important projects, application areas, and industries in Albania and Europe
- Long-term relationship with our staff and a great place to learn and grow professionally
- Personalized growth plan, mentoring, coaching, career development, evaluations, and benefit programs
- Great office location, in the heart of Tirana.
Qualified candidates must send a letter of interest, an updated CV and a copy of the supporting documents at email@example.com with the Subject “IT Project Manager”
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008.