ikubINFO is the largest software engineering company in Albania. Equipped with 27+ years of business experience of founders and key senior managers, we provide software engineering services in Albania and internationally, by bringing together top professionals, best practices and a smart selection of modern technologies. The team of 170+ certified developers in modern technologies is our key to success. While solidifying our position in Albania as the leader company in providing software engineering services for the most important e-Government systems in Albania, we are expanding our activities in European markets as well.
We are looking for motivated and passionate employee to join us in the position of:
IT Project Manager
- Create & manage project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Deliver and install technology solutions
- Help project team with the design anddevelopment tasks
- Lead process of issue/changeidentification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking, communication, quality assurance and procurementprocess
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage all documentation
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Two or more years project management experience in I.T ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred. PMP certifications preferred.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills to support project requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively with customers, team and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to accomplish multiple tasks within agreed upon timeframes through autonomous, effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong follow-up skills: ability to organize applicable department timelines and proactively follow up with internal and external customer needs.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify quality solutions.
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools
Qualified candidates must send an updated CV and a copy of the supporting documents at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “IT Project Manager”.
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitmentpurposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008.