ikubINFO is the largest software engineering company in Albania.
Equipped with 25+ years of business experience of founders and key senior managers, we provide software engineering services in Albania and internationally, by bringing together top professionals, best practices and a smart selection of modern technologies. The team of 100+ certified developers in modern technologies is our key to success. While solidifying our position in Albania as the leader company in providing software engineering services for the most important e-Government systems in Albania, we are expanding our activities in European markets as well.
We are looking for motivated and passionate developers to join us in the position of:
- Requirements elicitation process through interviews, observations, etc.
- Requirements analysis by translating business requirements to technical requirements using analysis and modelling tools.
- Documenting outcome of requirements analysis
- Reviewing technical solution to ensure it fulfils all requirements.
- Validating and verifying requirements, by ensuring they map to real business needs.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes.
- Managing requirements changes to ensure every team member is working from up-to-date documentation and that appropriate stakeholders are involved in all decisions about change.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discovery of issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Reviewing test plans and / or test cases to ensure they represent a clear understanding of the functional requirements.
- Leading user acceptance testing efforts to ensure that software implementation meets business and end-user needs.
- Create appropriate training materials.
- Training end-users to ensure they understand all processes and procedural changes.
- Participate in maintenance processes of the system.
- University Degree, preferably in Information Technology or other fields related to IT.
- Good communications skills (oral and written)
- Good command of English language
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to create visual models by using various notation (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Modeling Notation).
- Ability to use basic office tools such as Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Working with new technologies and methodologies based on best practices in software engineering
- Working on a broad variety of important projects, application areas, and industries in Albania and Europe
- Long-term relationship with our staff and a great place to learn and grow professionally
- Personalized growth plan, mentoring, coaching, career development, evaluations, and benefit programs.
- Great office location, in the heart of Tirana.
Qualified candidates must send a letter of interest, an updated CV and a copy of the supporting documents at email@example.com with the Subject “Business Analyst”
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008.