ikubINFO is the largest software engineering company in Albania.
Equipped with 25+ years of business experience of founders and key senior managers, we provide software engineering services in Albania and internationally, by bringing together top professionals, best practices and a smart selection of modern technologies. The team of 100+ certified developers in modern technologies is our key to success. While solidifying our position in Albania as the leader company in providing software engineering services for the most important e-Government systems in Albania, we are expanding our activities in European markets as well.
We are looking for motivated and passionate developers to join us in the position of:
As a Front-End Developer at ikubINFO you will design, plan, and develop web-based applications using technologies such as Angular, React, VueJS, etc. You will join a dynamic team of passionate technology experts, supporting us as we take on new innovative projects in emerging fields like AR/VR in e-commerce and industries like energy, telco, etc.
Our front-end developers love writing code but have a keen eye for usability and user interaction, they love to work in teams, have excellent communication skills, are willing to learn, explore, experiment, and have the desire to find the best solution for the job at hand.
- Develop well designed, testable and maintainable code
- Analyze requirements and suggest smart solutions
- Set priorities on tasks and assignments
- Deploy and maintain solutions
- University degree in computer science or similar
- 1+ years of experience with either AngularJS/Angular, Vue, React etc.
- Experience with REST architecture style
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Understanding or willingness to learn engineering and optimization best practices regarding frontend web standards, code maintainability, page rendering, and browser performance.
- Higher Education (Bachelor degree or higher)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Willing to research, learn and improve
- Working with new technologies and based on best practices in software engineering
- Working on a broad variety of important projects, application areas, and industries in Albania and Europe
- Long-term relationship with our staff and a great place to learn and grow professionally
- Personalized growth plan, mentoring, coaching, career development, evaluations, and benefit programs.
- Great office location, in the heart of Tirana.
Qualified candidates must send a letter of interest, an updated CV and a copy of the supporting documents at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Front End Developer”
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008