ikubINFO is the largest software engineering company in Albania.
Equipped with 27+ years of business experience of founders and key senior managers, we provide software engineering services in Albania and internationally, by bringing together top professionals, best practices, and a smart selection of modern technologies. The team of 170+ certified developers in modern technologies is our key to success. While solidifying our position in Albania as the leader company in providing software engineering services for the most important e-Government systems in Albania, we are expanding our activities in European markets as well.
We are looking for a Business Lawyer to be responsible for providing legal advice on our business matters, such as contracts, labour agreements, regulatory measures, taxation, patents, and intellectual property rights.
- Assisting to prevent, navigate, and resolve legal issues.
- Assisting and advising on establishing their company’s structure, policies, objectives, and procedures for their business operations
- Ensuring all relevant laws and outcomes are understood and obeyed by businesses.
- Researching and resolving legal disputes through the analysis of relevant laws, argument development, evidence collection, and legal representation.
- Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business operations.
- Reviewing test cases to ensure they represent a clear understanding of the functional requirements.
- Examining and reporting any potential or existing legal issues to the relevant authorities.
- Working on contract terms.
- Ensuring all business processes, strategies, and actions comply with all relevant local, state, federal, and international laws.
- Bachelor and master’s degree in law.
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a Business Lawyer.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, reasoning, and negotiation skills.
- Strong research and verbal and written communication skills.
- Good leadership, organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and time constraints to meet deadlines.
Working with new technologies and methodologies based on best practices in software engineering
- A long-term relationship with our staff and a great place to learn and grow professionally.
- Personalized growth plan, mentoring, coaching, career development, evaluations, and benefit programs.
- Great office location, in the heart of Tirana.
- Great financial package.
Qualified candidates must send a letter of interest, an updated CV and a copy of the supporting documents at email@example.com with the Subject “Business Lawyer”
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008