ikubINFO is the largest software engineering company in Albania. Equipped with 27+ years of business experience of founders and key senior managers, we provide software engineering services in Albania and internationally, by bringing together top professionals, best practices, and a smart selection of modern technologies. The team of 170+ certified developers in modern technologies is our key to success. While solidifying our position in Albania as the leader company in providing software engineering services for the most important e-Government systems in Albania, we are expanding our activities in European markets as well.
We are looking for motivated and passionate employee to join us in the position of:
- Analyze, understand, and determine functional requirements.
- Documenting requirements.
- Manage to make configurations / parameterizations in the system for system requirements.
- Builds reports in the system through the system configuration interface.
- Validating and verifying requirements, by ensuring they map to real business needs.
- Reviewing test cases to ensure they represent a clear understanding of the functional requirements.
- Support client testing and validation of problems and change requests
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents.
- Train end-users.
- Participate in maintenance processes of the system.
- Be able to travel in other cities ad hoc during the implementation phases.
- University Degree, preferably in Information Technology or other fields related to IT.
- Prior working experience, preferably in Information Technology Projects or other fields related to IT.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Good command of English language.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills to support project requirements.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify quality solutions.
- Strong track record of collaboration and building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external customers required.
Nice to have:
Working with new technologies and methodologies based on best practices in software engineering
- Ability to create visual models by using various notation (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Modeling Notation).
- Ability to use basic office tools such as Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Qualified candidates must send a letter of interest, an updated CV and a copy of the supporting documents at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Business Analyst”
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008