ikubINFO is the largest software engineering company in Albania. Equipped with 25+ years of business experience of founders and key senior managers, we provide software engineering services in Albania and internationally, by bringing together top professionals, best practices and a smart selection of modern technologies. The team of 100+ certified developers in modern technologies is our key to success. While solidifying our position in Albania as the leader company in providing software engineering services for the most important e-Government systems in Albania, we are expanding our activities in European and Balkan markets as well.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Business Analyst to join us in this remote position, from Skopje (Macedonia).
- Requirements elicitation process through interviews, observations, etc.
- Develop a good understanding of the project beneficiaries and the clients to identify problems and solutions within each organization.
- Requirements analysis by translating business requirements to technical requirements using analysis and modelling tools.
- Documenting outcome of requirements analysis.
- Reviewing technical solution to ensure it fulfils all requirements.
- Validating and verifying requirements, by ensuring they map to real business needs.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes.
- Managing requirements changes to ensure every team member is working from up-to-date documentation and that appropriate stakeholders are involved in all decisions about change.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discovery of issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Reviewing test plans and / or test cases to ensure they represent a clear understanding of the functional requirements.
- Leading user acceptance testing efforts to ensure that software implementation meets business and end-user needs.
- Create appropriate training materials.
- Training end-users to ensure they understand all processes and procedural changes.
- University Degree, preferably in Information Technology or other fields related to IT
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills.
- Be enthusiastic and persuasive about the benefits of new technology.
- Good command of Macedonian and English language.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Documentation skills.
- Ability to create visual models by using various notation (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Modeling Notation).
- Ability to use basic office tools such as Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Qualified candidates must send a letter of interest, an updated CV and a copy of the supporting documents at email@example.com with the Subject “Business Analyst”
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008