ikubINFO is the largest software engineering company in Albania.
Equipped with 25+ years of business experience of founders and key senior managers, we provide software engineering services in Albania and internationally, by bringing together top professionals, best practices and a smart selection of modern technologies. The team of 100+ certified developers in modern technologies is our key to success. While solidifying our position in Albania as the leader company in providing software engineering services for the most important e-Government systems in Albania, we are expanding our activities in European markets as well.
We are looking for motivated and passionate developers to join us in the position of:
Middle .Net Developer
.Net Developers at ikubINFO design, plan and develop web based applications using .Net technologies, tools and frameworks, analyze technical requirements, plan and set priorities, develop quality code and participate in testing, deploying, documenting and maintaining the solutions.
Our developers love to work in teams, have excellent communication skills, are willing to learn, explore, experiment and have the desire to find the best solution for the job at hand.
- Develop well designed, testable and maintainable code
- Analyze requirements and suggest smart solutions
- Set priorities on tasks and assignments
- Deploy and maintain solutions
- University degree in computer science or similar
- At least 3 years of experience with .NET web based applications and SQL Server;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development, Principles and Patterns
- Knowledge of UML modeling (Class diagram, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagram)
- Knowledge and competency in C# (generics, events, LINQ, async pattern etc.)
- Knowledge of one of the ASP.NET Frameworks (WebForms / MVC / WebAPI)
- Knowledge of SOAP based web services (ASMX, WCF)
- Knowledge of ORM concepts and frameworks (Entity Farmework/Nhibernate)
- Knowledge of Data Access libraries and frameworks (ADO.NET/EnterpriseLibrary)
- Knowledge of SQL Server programming (Store Procedure, Functions, Triggers, T-SQL).
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (MsUnit, NUnit etc)
Knowledge of a Content Management Software Package will be considered a plus
- Working with new technologies and based on best practices in software engineering
- Working on a broad variety of important projects, application areas, and industries in Albania and Europe
- Long-term relationship with our staff and a great place to learn and grow professionally
- Personalized growth plan, mentoring, coaching, career development, evaluations, and benefit programs.
- Great office location, in the heart of Tirana.
Qualified candidates must send a letter of interest, an updated CV and a copy of the supporting documents at email@example.com with the Subject “Middle .Net Developer”
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008